St Christopher - You Deserve More Than A Maybe

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I was talking with a friend about Sarah Records today, and about the fact that I'm starting to buy records using mail order (before this, it's bargain bins and recycle shops whenever I'm in Japan). I'm going through my digital library to see what I have and what I'm missing - since I lost a large portion of my music files sometime last year - and comparing them with my analog library, to see which I should hunt down in the future. Anyway, here are two songs from the 7" record by St. Christopher, one of my favourite Sarah bands.

01. You Deserve More Than A Maybe
02. The Kind of Girl
03. The Summer You Love

Buy! Plastilina Records

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP